Dazzling Student Offers.
So you’re going home?
We know that it’s tricky living in two places (or more!) at any one time. So, instead of carting your stuff home, why not leave it in a safe place at Fort Locks Self Storage? We’ve got some great offers – up to 6 weeks free storage* – on a variety of unit sizes, including smaller units which are probably just what you need to bridge the gap.
*A genuine offer, but like all good things in life, subject to terms and availability. Offers change week by week.
- Store now – You might have left things until the last possible moment – no worries, you can reserve a space today and use your storage unit immediately.
- Show your student card – On top of any current offers you might qualify for, we’ll also give an extra 10% off when you show your student card. Valid until you finish full time education!
- 24/7 access, sounds good? – You can come and go to your storage unit at any time. We do go home to bed, so you’ll need to sign up during normal office hours (Monday – Saturday 9am -1pm and 2pm – 5pm), but after that, you can get 24/7 access to your storage unit, free of charge.
- Keeping your stuff safe and dry – 24 hour digital CCTV monitors all traffic on site, so you don’t have to worry about your belongings. Each storage unit also has its own security lock box to protect the padlock and because every unit is self-contained, you can rest assured that your belongings are safe from fire, water ingress or vermin.
- Storage Units in a Range of sizes – Why pay for storage you don’t need? We have a range of storage units, from 32 sq ft to 160sq ft so you can choose exactly the right size of storage for your belongings….and if you want to transfer to a bigger or smaller unit – no problem; we do that for you free of charge, at any time.
- Flexible, easy-come easy-go storage – You can store for as long as you want or for as little as 7 days.
- Don’t forget to be protected! – Sorry if this is really boring, but your goods will need to be insured whilst they are in storage. You can either do this on your own insurance (we’ll need to see documentation from your insurers) or we can add you to our policy for specialist self-storage insurance valid to our storage facility. This starts at £1.20 per week per £1000 worth of goods.
- Moving in – You can drive your car or van right up close to the Storage Unit – no need for trolleys and pallet trucks to move your stuff. But we do have a fork lift truck if you have really heavy stuff. Just ask us for details.
- Transport and Boxes – We can help you arrange van hire or a removal van to help make moving in hassle free. We can also offer you packing materials including boxes, tape and bubble wrap – all the things you might need to get moving