Self Storage in Oxfordshire
Fort Locks provides 24/7, Drive-up Self Storage for householders and businesses in Oxfordshire. Our self-storage facility is based in Banbury, North Oxfordshire, and is within easy reach of Oxford, Bicester and Chipping Norton.
At Fort Locks, we offer secure, clean and dry self-storage in a range of sizes which you can rent for as little as 7 days. We have some fantastic Move-In offers too! You’ll find that we’re friendly and efficient; and you’ll be welcomed with a cup of tea or coffee whenever you visit your storage unit!
If you live or work in Oxfordshire, here are just a few of the reasons why you should choose Fort Locks Self Storage:
- Fantastic Move-In offers – and low prices ongoing
- A range of sizes – choose your storage unit to suit your needs.
- Flexible rental periods – choose how long you want to stay.
- Drive right up to your storage unit – no double handling.
- Clean and Dry Storage Units – sealed and watertight, our units are ‘dry as a bone’!
- Free, unlimited 24 hour access – ask us for details.
- Sole keyholder access – your own self contained, private unit.
- Security CCTV – store safely and securely at Fort Locks.
- Fork lift service – talk to us about moving heavy items.
- We also sell: Boxes – Tape – Bubble-wrap – Padlocks
All Oxfordshire businesses and householders welcome! We don’t just serve Banbury – our customers come from Oxford, Bicester, Bloxham, Chipping Norton, Adderbury, Deddington and all the surrounding towns and villages. Your storage unit is only minutes away and with easy access to the M40 at Junction 11!
So if you need to rent clean, secure, dry, self storage in Oxfordshire, please get in touch, not only can our friendly team advise you on all your self storage needs, but we can also offer you time saving and useful packing hints, tips and loads of useful storage advice.
We’d love you to get in touch – why not call us now and book in to have a look at our storage units?