We don’t just serve Banbury – our customers come from Adderbury, Bicester, Bloxham, Chipping Norton, Deddington, Oxford, Southam and all the surrounding towns and villages. Your storage unit is always close by and has easy access to the M40 at Junction 11!
If you are about to use self storage for the first time, being able to drive right up to your storage unit is a huge benefit, saving you time and double handling. So before you rent a unit at the far end of a building which requires you to use trolleys to transport your stuff, consider our 24/7 Drive Up storage facility in Banbury.
At Fort Locks, we offer secure, clean and dry self-storage in a range of sizes which you can rent for as little as 7 days. We also have some fantastic Move-In offers ! You’ll find that we’re friendly and efficient; and you’ll be welcomed with a cup of tea or coffee whenever you visit your storage unit!
If you are looking to store stuff in Banbury, here’s why you should choose Fort Locks Self Storage:
- Banbury Self Storage – we’re close to the town centre
- Drive right up to your storage unit – no double handling.
- Free, unlimited 24 hour access – ask us for details.
- Fantastic Move-In offers – and low prices ongoing
- Clean and Dry Storage Units – sealed and watertight, our units are ‘dry as a bone’!
- A range of sizes – choose your storage unit to suit your needs.
- Flexible rental periods – choose how long you want to stay.
- Sole keyholder access – your own self contained, private unit.
- Security CCTV – store safely and securely at Fort Locks.
- Fork lift service – talk to us about moving heavy items.
- We also sell: Boxes – Tape – Bubble-wrap – Padlocks
So if you you are looking for clean, secure, dry, self storage in Banbury, please get in touch, our friendly team advise you on all your self storage needs, and also offer you time saving and useful packing hints, tips and loads of useful storage advice.