Renting a Business Storage Unit.
No faffing around, we tell it like it really is:
‘Stuff’ generally comes in three categories:
- Stuff you use all the time and need easy access to (keep it to hand)
- Stuff you don’t need and should throw away… (order a skip/shredder and chuck it) and
- Stuff you don’t use a lot but need to keep either for legal reasons (e.g. archiving) or because it’s valuable (e.g. exhibition equipment, machinery, furniture, stock) (speak to us!)
So ask yourself:
- Are you pushed for space?
- Using a spare meeting room or office for storage?
- ‘Clean desk’ policy in tatters?
- Need more space for a new team member?
- Need more space, but want to keep your costs down, so a move is out of the question?
- Need the extra space to clear out the junk and declutter?
- Need a distribution point for your local sales team or person?
If any of the above apply to your business, why not get in touch or pop in and see us for a quick cup of coffee and a friendly chat. We’ll tell you honestly if we can help…
If you haven’t used Self Storage before, it’s really simple and extremely practical;
Once you have signed up and have your Licence Agreement you’re ready to ‘move in’ and start using your Storage Unit.
- Door to Door – When you rent a storage unit at Fort Locks Self Storage you will be able to drive up close to the double doors of the storage unit and load your goods directly from your car or van into the storage unit.
- Security – You then padlock the storage unit with your own padlock. We sell secure disc padlocks and our storage units are fitted with lock boxes for even greater security.
- Your Key Only – You are the only key holder to the storage unit which is completely private to you.
- No Hidden Costs – You can access the unit as often as you wish for no additional charge.
- 24/7 – Access is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please enquire for details.
- CCTV – Store safely and securely at Fort Locks
- Fork Lift Service -Talk to us about moving heavy items