When you visit us to rent a storage unit, please remember to bring with you:
- Photo ID – One piece of ID with your photograph on it e.g. your passport or photo driving licence.
- Proof of Address – One piece of ID with confirmation of your address e.g. bank statement or utility bill less than three months old.
- Future Address – Your future contact address if it differs from that on your ID.
- Emergency Contact – The name, address and telephone number of an alternative contact in the case of an emergency. (These details must be different from the details given above).
- Valuation – You will need to declare the full new replacement value of the goods in the storage unit.
- Bank card details
We invoice monthly in advance for your storage space. When you don’t need the storage space anymore, you just need to give us 14 days written notice. Any rent refunds due will be refunded to the most recent payment card you used, within the week.