- Are you pushed for space?
- Using the spare bedroom for your Home office or for overflow?
- Boxes all over the house and the attic bursting?
- Need more space – the new baby is on the way?
- You want to reclaim the garage – so you can use it as – guess what? – a garage?
- You are building a new extension for more space but you need a stop gap?
- Need the extra space and time for a really big de-clutter?
Once you have signed up and have obtained your License Agreement you’re ready to ‘move in’ and start using your Household Storage Unit. Our household storage units are perfect for a number of scenarios, including:
- Downsizing to a smaller house.
- Renting out your home.
- Travelling or moving abroad.
- Moving in with a partner.
- Redecorating or renovating your current property.
- Welcoming a new member of the family.
- Saying goodbye to a loved one and storing furniture or household items from their estate.
If you are looking for household storage, whatever the reason, Fort Locks can provide you with a tailored solution that is suited to your storage needs.
Convenient Household Storage
- Door to Door – When you rent a household storage unit at Fort Locks Self Storage, you can often park right in front of your unit. This means that you will be able to drive right up to the door, making loading and unloading much easier because you are not ‘double handling’ all your things. Should you need your household storage for heavier items such as furniture, this will all but eliminate the heavy lifting!
- 24/7 – Should your movements be influenced by long working hours, we offer access to your unit 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is the perfect option for those that would prefer to move their items during unsociable hours. If this sounds like something you’d benefit from, please enquire for details.
Household Storage Security
- Security – Your household storage unit is locked with your own personal padlock. Should your unit be filled with valuable or sentimental items which require a little extra security, we sell disk padlocks, and our storage units are fitted with lock boxes. To ensure an even greater level of security, our units are monitored every day of the week, during trading hours, by a member of staff on-site, and the fencing around our units is also fitted with measures that help to prevent theft. Whether you’re renting your unit for a short or long period of time, you can be safe in the knowledge that your valuables are secure with our household storage units.
- Your Key Only – Our household storage units are completely private to you. This means that you are the only key holder to your unit, helping to ensure the security of its contents, whether that’s furniture, sentimental items or the contents of your overflowing wardrobe!
- CCTV – We offer 24-hour CCTV across all of our units for your peace of mind. Store safely and securely at Fort Locks.
Our pricing is simple and affordable. You won’t find any secret or unknown costs in our quotes, meaning that you won’t be lumped with an extortionate bill. You can also access the unit as often as you wish for no additional charge. Should you need help with lifting heavier household items, we can also offer our clients a Fork Lift Service on request. Should you require our assistance, please let us know!