‘Stuff’ can be overwelming. But, with a little determination, you can get on top of it! Really, there are only three kinds of stuff to think about:
- Are you pushed for space?
- Using the spare bedroom for your Home office or for overflow?
- Boxes all over the house and the attic bursting?
- Need more space – the new baby is on the way?
- You want to reclaim the garage – so you can use it as – guess what? – a garage?
- You are building a new extension for more space but you need a stop gap?
- Need the extra space and time for a really big de-clutter?
Once you have signed up and have your License Agreement you’re ready to ‘move in’ and start using your Storage Unit.
- Door to Door – When you rent a storage unit at Fort Locks Self Storage you will be able to drive up close to the double doors of the storage unit and load your goods directly from your car or van into the storage unit.
- Security – You then padlock the storage unit with your own padlock. We sell secure disc padlocks and our storage units are fitted with lock boxes for even greater security.
- Your Key Only – You are the only key holder to the storage unit which is completely private to you.
- No Hidden Costs – You can access the unit as often as you wish for no additional charge.
- 24/7 – Access is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please enquire for details.
Listen to 30 seconds of pure magic…
Here’s why you should choose us…