For peace of mind, you can reserve a storage unit well in advance before you need the storage space.
So why not take the plunge and book now to be sure of getting the storage unit you want when you want it. Remember, we give you great offers on most of our storage units ! (subject to availability and terms – please ask us for our current price list)
When you visit us to rent a storage unit, please remember to bring with you:
- Photo ID – One piece of ID with your photograph on it e.g. your passport or photo driving licence.
- Proof of Address – One piece of ID with confirmation of your address e.g. bank statement or utility bill less than three months old.
- Future Address – Your future contact address if it differs from that on your ID.
- Emergency Contact – The name, address and telephone number of an alternative contact in the case of an emergency. (These details must be different from the details given above).
- Valuation – You will need to declare the full new replacement value of the goods in the storage unit.
- Bank card details
We’ll look after everything to make sure that your rental is as smooth and as quick as possible.