Drive Up for Easier Storage
We offer 24/7, Drive-up Self Storage for householders and businesses in Banbury.
If you are about to use self storage for the first time, being able to drive right up to your storage unit is a huge benefit, saving you time and double handling. So before you rent a unit at the relatively inaccessible far end of a building, consider our 24/7 Drive Up storage facility in Banbury.
It might not be something you think about before you turn up on site with a van or lorry full of furniture or equipment ( technically known as ‘stuff” ) – do you really want to 1. unload all your stuff onto a trolley, 2. push the trolley along (possibly) 200 yards of corridor, 3. negotiate a lift (possibly), 4. march along more corridor before you get to your storage unit.
Then unload. Then go back for more. In removal man parlance this is known as double handling. It takes at least twice as long as the alternative option…. simply drive your van to the front of your storage unit, open the doors and unload in one easy move. Shut the doors, job done. Half the time and effort.
Renting a Storage Unit at Fort Locks means that you can come and go as you please, and having convenient drive up access means that you can get to your stuff quickly and easily.
At Fort Locks, we offer secure, clean and dry self-storage in a range of sizes which you can rent for as little as 7 days. We also have some fantastic Move-In offers ! You’ll find that we’re friendly and efficient; and you’ll be welcomed with a cup of tea or coffee whenever you visit your storage unit!
If you are looking to store stuff in Banbury, here’s why you should choose Fort Locks Self Storage:
- Banbury Self Storage – we’re close to the town centre
- Drive right up to your storage unit – no double handling.
- Free, unlimited 24 hour access – ask us for details.
- Fantastic Move-In offers – and low prices ongoing
- Clean and Dry Storage Units – sealed and watertight, our units are ‘dry as a bone’!
- A range of sizes – choose your storage unit to suit your needs.
- Flexible rental periods – choose how long you want to stay.
- Sole keyholder access – your own self contained, private unit.
- Security CCTV – store safely and securely at Fort Locks.
- Fork lift service – talk to us about moving heavy items.
- We also sell: Boxes – Tape – Bubble-wrap – Padlocks
So if you you are looking for clean, secure, dry, self storage in Banbury, please get in touch, our friendly team can advise you on all your self storage needs, and also offer you time saving and useful packing hints, tips and loads of useful storage advice.
We’d love you to get in touch – why not call us now and book in to have a look at our storage units?