- Are you pushed for space?
- Using a spare meeting room or office for storage?
- ‘Clean desk’ policy in tatters?
- Need more space for a new team member?
- Need more space, but want to keep your costs down, so a move is out of the question?
- Need the extra space to clear out the junk and declutter?
- Need a distribution point for your local sales team or person?
Once you have signed your License Agreement you’re ready to ‘move in’ and start using your Commercial Storage Unit.
Convenient Commercial Storage
- Door to Door – When you rent a commercial storage unit at Fort Locks Self Storage you will be able to drive up close to the door of the storage unit and load your goods directly from your car or van into the storage unit. This is a great option for builders and plumbers who visit their storage units frequently to drop off equipment or for the storage of your business inventory. Should you need your commercial storage for heavy items, this will all but eliminate the heavy lifting!
- 24/7 – We know and understand that business hours vary from company to company. So, to provide you with convenient commercial storage, we offer access to your unit 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If this sounds like something you’d benefit from, please enquire for details.
Commercial Storage Security
- Security – Your business storage unit is locked with your own personal padlock. For even greater security, we sell disk padlocks and our storage units are fitted with lock boxes. We also have a member of staff on site, every day of the week, during trading hours, and the fencing around our units is also fitted with measures that help to prevent theft. Whether you’re a tradesman or electrician, you can store your inventory and equipment in a safe and secure place with our commercial business storage units.
- Your Key Only – Our commercial storage units are completely private to you. This means that you are the only key holder to your unit, helping to ensure the security of its contents whether that’s stock, confidential documents or furniture.
- CCTV – We offer 24-hour CCTV across all of our units, for your peace of mind. Store safely and securely at Fort Locks.
Our pricing is simple and affordable. You won’t find any hidden or unexplained costs in our quotes, keeping you safe in the knowledge that you won’t be paying an expensive rate. You can also access the unit as often as you wish for no additional charge.
We also offer our clients a Fork Lift Service on request. Should you require our assistance to move heavy items, please let us know!