How it Works
To make life easy, you can reserve a storage unit for up to 2 weeks before you need the storage space and your first 4 weeks storage is free of charge on many storage units!
Checking in – the things you’ll need
When you visit us to rent a storage unit, please remember to bring with you:-
- Photo ID – 1 piece of ID with your photograph on it e.g. your passport or photo driving licence.
- Proof of Address – 1 piece of ID with confirmation of your address e.g. bank statement or utility bill less than 3 months old.
- Future Address – Your future contact address if it differs from that on your ID.
- Emergency Contact – The name, address and telephone number of an alternative contact in the case of an emergency. (These details must be different from the details given above).
- Valuation – You will need to declare the full new replacement value of the goods in the storage unit.
- Bank card details
We invoice monthly in advance for your storage space. When you don’t need the storage space any more you just need to give us 7 days written notice. Any rent refund due will be refunded by cheque in the post within the week.